It should be noted that finding apartments today has become fairly easy with real estate companies setting up and integrating their services over the internet. This in turn makes it possible for just about anyone to be able to get in touch with their staff at their very own leisure and pace. Let us look at some of the factors that you need to consider with regards to the purchase and acquisition of apartments Peninsula Aventura.
Cost and Estimate Mortgage
Cost is one of the first things that comes to mind when looking for an apartment to rent or own. Cost is affected by a number of factors which includes:
- The number of Beds/Bath
- Living area
- $ per ft2 (m2)
A huge contributing factor that can help you find success in getting an apartment or condo for your own is the mortgage which is known as a loan in which property or real estate is used as collateral.
Features and Amenities
If you are looking for a unit that fits your limited budget, 231 Peninsula One and 404 Peninsula Two cost $65,000 and $969,000 respectively. The difference in pricing is affect by a number of factors:
- Peninsula #231is 275 sqft.which is pretty decent while also having 1 bedroom and bath. Heating and cooling units are available however, the apartment has limited equipment appliances available with only the microwave. This is perfect for those who are living alone.
- Peninsula #404on the other hand is way much bigger in size and scope at 3,464 sqft. Which explains the exponential boost in their pricing. Aside from that, the unit also boast 4 beds and baths making it ideal for family or group of friends. They also come with a wide range of appliances which include Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave and many more.
- Peninsula #2-504 finds a good measure of balance between the cost and amenities with this unit at 1,581 sqft. while having 2 beds and baths. It is situated near the waterfront which results to great scenery and views with equipment appliances ranging from Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range, Refrigerator and Washer.
Other Noteworthy Fees
It is important to note that aside from the price of the apartment there are other fees that clients need to consider to make their transaction a success. Among the list that comes to mind include:
- Maintenance Fees – these fees are utilized to help keep your unit in tip top shape. This includes concierge, window cleaners, janitorial services, garbage removal, landscaping, grass cutting and the likes.
- Taxes Per Year– you will also be paying for property taxes on your unit which is separate from the maintenance fees.